PROMOTION: Get 10% off on any course when you use coupon code SUPERSTAR at check out or use Coupon Code CONFIDENCE and get $80 off if you purchase all the courses together!!
Welcome to Practice Cases- (2.5 CME)
Total Video Time: 2 hours and 30 minutes
In this course we will discuss 5 Common cases that present to the hospital. The advantage of this course is that not only we will cover the presenting abnormality, but also how to care for the patient’s past medical history, and how to properly address the patient’s home medication regimen. In this course, you will learn how to write an excellent Assessment and Plan section, and what to do on a daily basis in the patient’s care from a different diagnosis standpoint. Here, you will be able to practice how to take care for a patient in the hospital from A to Z.
- – Patient presents with persistent abdominal pain and altered mental status. Currently has Hyponatremia and Thrombocytopenia. Past medical history: Chronic alcoholism, Hypertension, Bipolar Disorder, and COPD.
- – Patient presents with Acute Shortness of breath, Chest pain, Hypotension and Acute Kidney Injury. Past medical history includes: Diabetes. Incidental lung nodules were also found.
- – Patient presents to the hospital with Syncope. Was found to have hypotension, Hypokalemia, and Hypomagnesemia. History of Hypertension, arthritis, and stroke.
- – A 30 year old female who present with a new Stroke. Past medical history significant for spontaneous abortions. Now is hypertensive and has acute kidney injury
- – Patient presents with UTI, past medical history significant for renal transplant on immunosuppression. Urine cultures are now negative. Fever of unknown origin?
- Duration 52 week weeks
- Language English
- Students 8 students enrolled
- Assessments Self
- Categories Medicine